Originally Posted By: JCrusher
I don't think too much of anybody....I say what I saw in the movie. Look I never said Mike was a idiot he is very smart and cunning. HOWEVER he just wasn't one step ahead of Roth as *you think he was. *I know you don't like it but Roth got the better of him the entire movie until the end...thats just a fact. Yes I understand Roth was talking to reporters BUT that doesn't mean he was completely healthy. yes I agree he probably made himself look weaker than he really was BUT he was still obviously old and sick.

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Its not getting personal at all(at least not from my end) but its kinda weird that you are quoting the lines every post lol. Sure we can agree to disagree but is still doesnt change the fact that Roth was one step ahead most of the movie. Yes Mike won at the end so I guess "fair is fair" as you like to say.

Never crush Mike it affects your judgement

“I say what I saw in the movie” Which movie

“Roth got the better of Mike the entire movie until the end, downgraded to Roth was one step ahead most of the movie” as you like to say Flogging a dead horse, still doesn't make it fact

*you did get personal

“Sure we can agree to disagree” but Turnbull wrong Lana wrong Jcrusher only one factual

Roth and Mike, its kinda weird that you are quoting the lines every post lol

Credit where credit is due.....Fair's Fair Nice one not biased