Originally Posted By: Lana
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
I don't think too much of anybody....I say what I saw in the movie. Look I never said Mike was a idiot he is very smart and cunning. HOWEVER he just wasn't one step ahead of Roth as *you think he was. *I know you don't like it but Roth got the better of him the entire movie until the end...thats just a fact. Yes I understand Roth was talking to reporters BUT that doesn't mean he was completely healthy. yes I agree he probably made himself look weaker than he really was BUT he was still obviously old and sick.
We are discussing the same movie! We are both Godfather fans I respect your take, your prerogative....
That's the beauty of Godfather that we are still debating them – The different opinions, views make the debate riveting indeed and learning new things

Whoa! assumptions! Say what?! *I think? *You know I don't like it? How so?!

As regards Roth's health, Michael was taking medication? too

Credit where credit is due.....Fair's Fair
Among others, couple of my previous and recent impartial posts – Extracts:
Originally Posted By: Lana
Then the ever astute Roth used Frankie's 'attempted' [Michael Corleone says Hello!] killing by Michael to his advantage as his Plan C the Senate inquiry ["The Senate lawyer Questadt belongs to Roth"] after Plan A Tahoe bedroom shooting and Plan B Michael's 'accidental' death in Cuba

Anyway in the end both Michael and Roth were beaten

“Roth played this one beautifully” wrong footed and lulled Michael [listed as above]
Roth was certainly one step ahead of Michael until the Tahoe shooting but Ref: Turnbull “Michael recovered his senses and his smarts after the shooting”

I reckon since the shooting, Michael and Roth were neck and neck, thwarting each other's game plans

Anyhow, let's agree to disagree! and move on as I feel it is getting *personal I'd like to keep it strictly business! please Blood is a big expense

Its not getting personal at all(at least not from my end) but its kinda weird that you are quoting the lines every post lol. Sure we can agree to disagree but is still doesnt change the fact that Roth was one step ahead most of the movie. Yes Mike won at the end so I guess "fair is fair" as you like to say.

Last edited by JCrusher; 10/26/17 07:23 AM.