@ Hollander

Very interesting stuff.....

I've haven't read much on the Luchesses having a Sicilian faction, was this the case?

In the Garcia book, Robert Vaccaro, was that his name? The Sicilian who was put in Depalmas crew. It was said he traveled to Sicily many times, and hinted that he was connected to the transatlantic pipeline. Was he originally with or under Naimo? I think he had just gotten out of prison for heroin.

Interesting that Naimo was a Luchesse. I had read that he succeeded Francesco Gambino as the head of the heroin pipeline. Did the Corleonesi insist that the American end of the pipeline be handled by a Non Gambino capo? Like was that part of the deal, along with the escapees never returning?

How does Naimo rank, in relation to a guy like Catalano? Was Catalano sent by the Corleonesi/Trapani Faction and not the Gambino lead Palermo faction?
When the Corleonesi reordered Sicily, and the Cherry Hill guys, and then Francesco Gambino got locked up, then the Castellano hit, were the Gambinos still managing the American end of it any longer?

Was the American end of the operation reordered as well?

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 10/22/17 12:59 AM.