Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Marriage. Ties by marriage are still as good as blood ties, in traditional societies where divorce is unheard of. I'm talking about Albanian OC since I am Albanian and you asked about blood ties, and they're one of the few OC clans which are almost exclusively blood-related.

Do members of Albanian OC groups marry civilians ? If not then how do they deal with the issue of needing fresh blood ( for lack of a better term ) ?

I mean there are only so many Albanian OC groups in existence , therefore I imagine it becomes necessary at some point for certain members to marry outside the circle of organized crime in order to stave off inbreeding and such .

Also if marrying civilians is allowed then how do they deal with the issue of civilian relatives ? If ( for example ) a member of a OC group marries a woman from a family with no ties to OC , then does said member's organization try to involve said woman's family in OC activity ? Or would said woman become isolated from her family in order to stave off sensitive information from leaking out about her husband's organization ?

Anyways thanks for the answer .