Toodoped, I have an great amount of respect for you and I know I'm driving you guy's crazy with my Capone theory, but I really believe it to be true. Ralph didn't loose power until after Capone's death. I believe ralph tooked care of all of Al's business. When Ricca would visit al in Florida he would speak to al and talk business with Ralph in the next room, because that house was always being watched by the FBI, speaking of the FBI,they knew al was still active but couldn't prove, they interviews everyone in that house and nobody spilled the beans. There's interviews by his nephews that said when al would sneak away to his resort, that they once walked in on a meeting al and Ralph was having with the outfit, not to mention that Ralph was the money man in that Hollywood scandal back in the 40's, he was an unindicted conspirator.

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."