Beeps is a made guy in North Jersey he is in the Philly family.

I thought he was made when he was here but he was a associate sent by one of his skippers to try to get a book going here in AC ( for or with Nicks blessing)that was in the family.

This was before uncle Joe this was in the 70's late but in the 70's may have lasted till the 80's but like I always say if I knew any of this was going to be talked about ever again I would have tried to retain some of this stuff.

When you are living it " it's like nothing!!!

And nobody was fucking with Beeps as far as I know , there was a guy they called blah blah black sheep !! But his name was Joe and he was very unstable if teased. He was not right in his head you get me , not a associate or anything like that but very well-known in Ducktown and Chelsea.

If it was Joe Blah blah then it was when he was young because he lost it in his late 20's or early 30's (PHL-Mob)

But not the guy that the Blade was sticking up for , I am pretty sure that was a candy store card game or the card game at the bar at Texas ave and Atlantic ave .

There was three or more bars with back rooms on every block and this was games from the beginning like the 20's and 30's this town was full blown OC of all different nationalities depending where you were in the city but the entire city was .

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/27/17 12:32 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."