Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
So i was in s philly killing time before a court hearing downtown and decided to drive to Passyunk and sitting outside of Stogie Joes is Chickie Ciancaglini, Joyj Ciancaglini. Phil Ligambi, And John Bongiovanni( im about 75% sure it was him based on the above pic, but i know dick about him he could be in the can for all i know).. and Joe Pungitore was getting up and walking away as I stipped at the light on 12th

So me bein the mob fanboy i pulled over and creeped on them.. some smokin hot Italian brunette in yoga pants stopped by w her baby and Chickie is tickling and baby talking w the kid.. funny to see this underboss and killer baby talking obviously i know they're regular people... anyway back to my riveting story I noticed about half a block back on Passyunk there was a blue panel van w two guys in it staring at them.. So i circled back around and came down Passyunk again and stopped next to the fan for a second, guy looks at me and hes got the clear earpiece that feds use... as i drive past Stogie Joes again I brought my phone up to take a pic of Chickie in his guinea big wrap around gucci shades lol, he noticee me doin it and mouthed very clearly to me "fuck you"... so his son turns around bc hes sitting w his back to the street and gives me the finger! Lol

I so wish i got this shit on tape it was the coolest moment of my sad life short of the birth of my daughter lol... oh and when I came by the first time Chickie and Ligambi were pointing at the Fed van so they def saw it

So thats my insanely interesting tale of getting told to fuck myself by both the acting underboss and official underboss of the Philly lcn.. perhaps I shoulda shared this whale of a tale in the "real life encounters e wise guys thread", but o well

And before any keyboard gangster says this story is lame or why are u stalking mob guys save it.. these dummies are out in public and were all mob fanboys and girls otherwise why are we here

Dummies huh?

But I bet you never set foot in Stogie Joes...

lol