Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Yes ! TK's was connected through the owner and a good guy Teddy Kline and Teddy was a bartender at one point .

Ligambi was looked upon by Chucky as there guy in AC because that's what they could not get is one of there own "that if anything happen the family still had the book and I am sure they had more plans .

They tried with Beeps to the point of buying a building on Artic ave right across from a very well known book and pool hall , but Nick did not want to mussel in Ducktown ( force a local out of his business of 30 years)so he put Beeps up in a spot right across the street and had it remodeled pool hall up front card rooms in back living quarters up stairs .

But Beeps had no personality and Mucks was right across the street and the ALI club around the corner he just couldn't do it, must of pissed Nick off cos Nick had Muck beat when Beeps first put up shop and Muck was out front of Nicks house screaming truths and no truths about Nick , can not believe Nick let him live.

Ligambi was in the kitchen and then a waiter before Teddy at TK's gave him the job at the bar where he could network. But no matter could not get it going .
Serp, wasnt Beeps the same guy that all the locals always beat in cards & took advantage of till Nick Virgilio (I think)sat in 1 day 4 him & basically every hand he told the others "u lose" & they all stopped their bullshit w/ Beeps?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...