Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Mike Youngblood was Black Mafia and went away for drugs in the 80s (he was actually part of Martarano's drug operation) and I also have heard and even seen it written that Mike Youngblood was a major associate of Sal Testa. Whether the two were directly engaged in drug dealing or not I cannot tell you for sure. Mike Youngblood and the Black Mafia were also into Numbers and some gambling as well so the association between the two could have been a number of things. Most likely though, anything drug related with Salvie was loaning him money with points to finance his drug deals, which basically everyone in the Scarfo Family was doing at that time. It's how they were able to skirt the drug rule within a Scarfo even though it was a joke because the only difference was they were just getting someone else that wasn't in the Family to physically handle the drugs. Joe Punge even got caught with Mike Madgin (who was a rat) financing meth deals and even getting a cut of drug operations in addition to the extent where he would get referral fees for connecting drug dealers with suppliers, etc. If that drug rule was actually enforced then Raymond Martarano should never have been made let alone able to live...

Right on PHL-MOB it was well known so I have no clue why Phil would say the opposite other then looking good in front of the cameras .Phil had the info and it's how I herd was from Phil or Yogi , I could of herd it from Franny but I am pretty sure it was put out there by by made guys in ACand Philly .

He was deep into dealing or financing from what was said after he dropped Chuckie daughter, but before it was not talked about only after was it a problem. So of course with anything in that life it's only good when it's good for the bosses!!!

But with out a doubt Salvie was well wrapped up in the BM !! and the numbers from the black neighborhood came through one of the guys in Phil crew , so Phil was very very close to the whole thing and may have known much more !!!

There is so much the public does not know about that case and who was involved with who ! Phil was getting cash from the BM numbers and Salvie was the bank or more , then there is always a chance Salvie had a partner in the whole thing and never said a word .

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/21/17 12:02 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."