Let me just say that they can be very nice, great tippers and all that. But I have seen some of these guys turn on a dime, especially with stupid mob infatuated women.

You can be working for them and everything is going great. They are stuffing money in your shirt pocket, that is until you do one little thing that rubs them the wrong way.

Here is a true story, and I will use real names because the guy is dead and this happened many years ago....

I was working in a club called "P.G Doogies" the owner was a low level mobbed up guy named Patsy Santanello. The place was jammed with pinky rings all night.
The band was on a break one night when Patsy heard that the drumer was next door having a cup of chili at Wendys. First off, the breaks are short so there is no time to order from the kitchen, secondly this place doesn't serve chili.
You should have seen this Patsy flip out because this guy had the nerve to eat at Wendys. He screamed at all of us, "you gonna spend money? you spend it HERE motherfuckers!!!"
Then he fired the whole band cause this poor guy had a cup of chili at Wendy's.

I haven't eaten at a Wendy's since...lol