Originally Posted By: alicecooper
Here's what I read...

Gotti was paying protection to AB and during that time loved to call certain blacks ni**ers loud enough for them to hear maybe even right to their faces. One of which being what's his name.

After a while the egomaniac decides not to pay AB anymore.

AB gives a green light for a lil tune up.

Gotti starts paying AB again and gets no more tune ups.

that would make moar sense. you can see how Gotti openly used the N-word in the recorded phone calls during prison visits with his family. i also read that like Gotti used the N-word in the bugged phone calls,that were played during his trial. and that his attorneys thot the tapes would negatively impact the way black jurors saw him.do you think Gotti was friends with the AB? or was he just like paying them protection? do you think the AB set up Gotti to be attacked by Walter Johnson?or do you think Johnson was just a crazy person and attacked him like when the opportunity presented itself? where is Walter Johnson now? when Gotti decided to start paying the AB again,do you think he also offered them money to do a hit on Johnson?why do you think the AB couldnt hit Johnson?i heard he was transferred,but if AB are so like,bad a**,then they shouldve been able to get to him.do you think it makes Gotti look bad or the AB look bad?or neither,or both?what was your reaction when you first heard Gotti was attacked?do you think Gotti was p*ssed?how bad do you think he wanted revenge?what thots do you think were going through his head?what do you think the AB thot after they heard the news?do you think the AB actualy cared about or liked Gotti?or only wanted to use him?

Last edited by americafyeah; 09/14/17 11:46 PM.