Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: Tonytough
For the beating Gotti suffered at the hands of Johnson...

I've read and heard so many people over the yrs all over forums/ here even and youtube etc saying it wasn't a fair fight... Gotti had cancer, he was decade older than the guy, he got clocked by surprise, and now " oh he had cuffs on" etc

Anyone who has ever been street fighting (I grew up fighting from age 14-22) and now I'm registered disabled at 35...yet I still get fools trying to challenge me. And it's always a few vs one me

The time I got jumped by 6-7 Russians for helping my friend, I was recovering from a torn hamstring and hadn't been training for entire yr or more

So my point is- there's NEVER ever a fair fight

Gotti I'm certain enjoyed hurting people as a young man, u telling me he rolled up alone and handed out boxing gloves whilst asking his victim for a medical before they hit it off? Forget about that! He rolled up with Fat Angie, Gene plus Willie boy and beat ya brains out with a bat

People say he was sucker punched, well do u think he sent advance notice when he decide to put 2 behind your ear

For some reason Gotti has a lot of fans. No mobster should have "fans" IMO but if you are gonna respect a mobster gotti should not be on that list. Yes he was a tough guy BUT he wasn't fearless. I could name examples of guys he feared. Did he fear Johnson? I don't know but I do know he got his ass kicked fair and square. This happened before he got cancer too so that excuses doesn't hold up.

I'm certain after the beatdown Gotti or anyone for that matter would be fearful of another attack.

Especially if Johnson had a shank. Plus, according to that Hack on YouTube, Johnson was a complete lunatic & Gotti didn't have anyone covering his back.

Now I don't mean Gotti was scared to the point he would beg for mercy...and be his bittch

No, not like that. Rather, he is human like us all and fear is one of God given things. Unless Gotti was a complete whack job, but he doesn't strike me as someone who would stand in the middle of a highway & not get scared