May he rest in peace.

Anyone remember this being posted years ago...?

"Tell me about your relationship with actor Frank Vincent.

I met Frankie Vincent when I had the bar in the Holiday Inn. Nicky O and I shook the joint down for a piece in the early 80's. Frank was selling advertising in a TV magazine. We hit it off. He was shocked at my knowledge of film and just in general. I was heavy in the coke business at the time and he became one of my dealers. Soon we were the best of friends. My wife and mother used to send him food every day because he was always broke. Anyway when I came home from the can in 87 I hooked him up with Ron Castellano so he could continue in the coke business. I was done with it by then. Frank was with me every day, I was buying cars and making him earn. I was also in the limo business so I hooked him up with cars when he needed them.

When I moved into Asbury Park to set up my deal at the Empress Hotel I bought Frank in. We started a corporation called "Frank Vincent’s Hollywood East’". I had him on the payroll for a g-note a week. I sold my interest in the lounge to Joe Lucarelli and he never opened the place as Frank Vincent’s Hollywood East. Lucarelli is another story.

Frank is godfather to my daughter. He had it made with me, but he fucked up and it got him hurt. I was beefing with Ron Castellano because he was trying to shake a friend of mine down. Frankie sided with Ronnie behind my back. Ronnie went to my mother’s house trying to find me. He caused a little commotion and the next night I told Ronnie to meet me on Blf. (Bloomfield) Ave by Ting-A-Lings. It was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving 1990. When
Ronnie gets there he jumped out the car like an asshole, I had a .32 and he shit his pants. How he lived I don't know. As he drove off I blew every window out of the car. I caught him in the side of the head but it was only superficial. Ray Goodell, a good friend of mine was driving the get away car.

Anyway after I try to clip Ronnie he ran to Nicky Olivieri Jr. Nicky Jr. called me and gave me the heads up that Frank Vincent gave Ron my mother’s address. I made Ray drive me to 515 Mount Prospect Ave where he lived in a high rise. I was going to whack him. I made him come downstairs and when he did I threw him on the ground and was about to shoot him when some old lady came out and started screaming and ray dragged me away. I gave Frank a minor tune up before I left. I never talked to him again. I did see him at Juicy Dimodica’s brother’s wake in 1994. The Juice and me were real tight at the time. Frankie told Juice he thought I was still going to whack him. Juice asked me to leave him be."

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_162.html