Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: pmac
chicken man was cool name but he made scarfo his 2 guy and after testa died scarfo killed his kid thats fuckd up. i think it was chuckier merlinos hate that got the kid killed you dont call off a wedding to a mobsters daughter weeks before it was to happen.

Chuckie was very very sneaky not that they all are not but Skinny is Chuckies son so if that give you any indication .

I have no doubt that Chuckie had it out for Salvie cos he could see that Sal was very good at what he did and was able to earn on his own merit .

Chuckie came up broke till Nick moved him up and Chuckie seen the new guy trend and how Phil was moving up and how the picture looked for the family.

So nothing would surprise me that Chuckie would go out of his way , and possibly did being UB was able to make Sal look bad .

IMO it was really Scarfo that fucked him over the most

According to Leonetti, Testa talked to Nick when he was in prison and asked for permission to call it off and Scarfo told him absolutely he was too young to settle down and he would smooth it over with Chucky.

Instead he told Chucky, "can you believe the disrespect to your daughter" lol

What a life, the guy tried to do right and would have got fucked either way