Although I voted on the likelihood of war, I'm not confident that Trump is even capable. His self perceived "toughness" is seemingly based on his assumed superiority to one Barack Obama, but that is his subjective opinion of himself.

Many here don't understand why the United States is concerned about NK. It's not out of a fear of being attacked. No. It is rather more a fear of NK passing nuclear technology to the enemies of US and Israel. My take.

The US is constrained by international laws. The one thing protecting Iran and NK is their staying just within the bounds of international law. Notice how Iran continues to enrich uranium, but does so according to mutally agreed upon treaties. Notice how when NK fires a test missile, it almost always lands in NK waters or international waters. They are skirting the edges of international law. The truth of the matter is that NK could probably diffuse the current tense situation by ceasing the launching of missiles. They still would not have to give up their nuclear technology, or cavorting with enemies of the US. If the NK simply stopped launching test missiles, the US would be in an even greater bind.

Others may disagree, but I feel that to deal with the situation requires the US to go to the root of the issue which is international law. Make it stricter, so as to restrict and/or outlaw the use of nuclear weaponry outside of the nuclear "club". Then deal with Iran directly and not an armed to the teeth nuclear state.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."