Originally Posted By: Aces
Serp
After Scarfo stabbed an innocent guy at the diner, wasnt that when Bruno wanted him to leave Philly?
What is the story behind that?

Have never herd that Bruno wanted him to leave from anyone but the media ! Never from a associate a made guy or there families .

I have herd that Rugetta hated Nick for sleeping with his daughter then saying some not so nice things , matter fact I herd Joe wanted him death and Joe had Bruno ear till Bruno got to spend time in the joint with Nick and they were tight as mobsters get .

You have to remember Nick was the youngest made guy in the family for a long time , I am sure they all talked about him .

I am sure he was no push over back then to be one of the only young guys made in the family for long time.

Most of the stuff you hear from the media is repeated thousands of time for dramatics !!!

Not don't get me wrong Nick was stuck in the 30's and a killer at 130lb he was living a dream , not what he should of been doing , but he chose his life and stayed true to it to the end with out a word.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."