Originally Posted By: majicrat
I forgot to add, I don't think it was banishment, far form it. I don't doubt that Scarfo wanted to go to AC and take over and control it. Just my two cents, the banishment sounds more romantic when the idea he went willingly doesn't add anything to his reputation that he was out of control with anger issues and had to be banished. A better story.

AC is no Chicago ,New York , Philly or Boston it's at points only 4 blocks wide a very small town but if you are comparing size to OC back in the day per square mile it would of been like NY !!!

The 500 club was bad ass everyone that was someone came there and it had a few different rooms (bars) so you could go in for a drink and sit with the neighborhood guys and be sitting with Dean Martin just that laid back but yet very cool spot and it was right in Ducktown .

Skinny was a great guy and his family hung around Ducktown his daughter married a Ducktown guy Bobby .

But yeah for square mile it was hands down a hot bed for everything good and everything bad " but a whole lot of fun !!!

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."