Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
Phil Leonetti said when Bruno and Scarfo were in prison together, that Bruno got out first. Bruno gave Scarfo some "paper clips." It was meant as an insult like Scarfo wasn't anything to Bruno. Leonetti said it bugged Scarfo.

That doesn't sound like a relationship where Bruno would send Scarfo to anywhere good. I'm going with the DEMOTION story on Scarfo to AC.

We all herd that story a hundred times but there is no one or any written proof or wire tap etc. to have merit .

Not just that what we do know that Bruno was here on Georgia ave often to see Nick and it's not just from here say it's in FBI reports and forms from snitches .

Now it was pretty big news for Bruno to roll down Georgia ave in the summer because Nick was not big yet and not in the administration " we all knew him since we were kids so that was a everyday thing but when the Boss rolled down the street well people talked about it even the next day !!!

Not just that Bruno had a house not far from Nick and would be in it often in spring summer and fall , if you look into it you will find out that the two of them became close as Testa and Bruno grew apart and that started in the early 70's

There is much more proff that they were on good terms then any paper clip story .

It's came from George Anastasia whom has a deep dislike for Scarfo and has sine a boy , he spent summers here a few blocks away and was well let's say the geek type and you had Chucky Merlino and Yogi and Nick and many other connected guys to deal with here as a kid and we all know how that goes .

There is no secret about his dislike to Nick and I been in conversation with Chris when his father passed and I got the story first hand.

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/05/17 05:14 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."