This has been a rumor for years that Bruno forced Nick out of Philly to A.C.

Now for years I been posting that he was not but never gave the reason .
I have recently spent some time with my uncle and got him to fill in some of what was what and this is something that is not easy no matter how unimportant or important " he just does not talk about stuff.

But I got answers" to a few things that I was to young for, back in late 60's Nick was sent down for the gambling for the Philly family that at the time was controlled by guys that go back to Nucky Johnson .

But it was not just that he came down to help" Skinny " D'Amato (who some say was made)at the 500 club in A.C. It was a big club that started to fail and he was in debt hundreds of thousands $ to the Philly skippers and Bruno .

Now it worked out because the 500 club did well until it burned to the ground " who knows who got the Insurance but that's a different post .

The guy Nick got the gambling from that was Nucky 's guy back in the day was Stumpy Orman ! and his head mussel or right hand was( Ricci )William Rich the rich family did pretty good for them self here in the Legitimate world also .

But Nick took over the gambling operations from them and they were protected and kicking up to Bruno and Vito Genovese for years !!!! Possibly all the way back to Lucky !!

Anyway Stumpy was no push over he controlled Frank Farley the senator here. Now I did get more names that worked for Nick back then but the guys were not made the ones that everyone knows were around but some of these guys were messing around and it was just gambling so I am not posting them some are still around and there families are also and they had nothing to do what happened in the 80's and so on.

This whole banished thing has been bullshit from the start and Nick went to jail in the middle of some of this where he met Manna and came out and still had A.C. and more as we all know the rest is history!

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/03/17 11:42 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."