Originally Posted By: Ciment
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Ah now comes the political party argument right? No, Rich was wanted in failure of over a dozen counts of filing and paying taxes, which if I am not mistaken is still considered a misdemeanor. Joe Arpaio was in clear violation of refusing a court order which resulted in the Criminal part of it being added. He, Arpaio and the Sheriff department was being investigated on many actions that violated the constitution and would be felony charges. You want to know what the real big difference is? It is called an Oath.

What about Rich doing business with Iran, did you remove treason from your vocabulary. Maybe some more weed might help.

Oh I did not remove treason from my vocabulary. What Rich did was sell the oil to Israel to help strengthen that nation. He gave his word to Iran back in the early and mid 1970's, that is why he ignored the embargo. That is something in both parties have forgotten what giving your word meaning is. You tell me to smoke weed cause yiu have no argument. I at least have the balls to tell someone to fuck off on here, even telling to judges, countless law enforcement members, and a superior in real life. To me you seem antisemitic which I hope is not the case. Rich committed no treason cause he was not subjected to that rule, show me where he took the oath of citizenship as an adult, and I will back down my argument.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green