Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: m2w
frank lastorino?

not a chance lol. same thing with carmine avellino who has parkinsons and suffered a mild stroke not long ago. joe caridi could be running the show. andrew disimone and lubrano maybe

I agree with Ralphie and Hollander 1000%. Ive asked about Joe Caridi like 3x bc hes freaking fascinating dude. He had a huge gambling empire, controlled titty bars, had unions in LI and from what I read had a huge powerful crew.

Hes been out now since what 2008? He was the full fledged Consigliere back when he went in in 2002, so i would assume hes at least Consigliere if not acting boss.

Anyone know more about him? I asked about him a bunch bc his name wasnt really mentioned in the Amuso/Casso era, then he pops up when Joe Defede is boss and then Louie Daidone... whos crew did he come up in and whos under him now, any insight?

You gotta figure if the guys been free since 08, and pry off paper since what 2012 his operation must be strong and hes def admin.. i mean its not like he took fuckin basket weaving in the can and is now running a roadside gallery... some LI, NY, Staten Island knowledgeable posters gotta know some more on him

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"