Trump is ok but he is used to running things in his businesses you cant do it as president. The left hates him. Also a lot of the people on the right hate him. He can't repeal obama care republicans have been winning elections for 8 yrs on promising to get rid of it. Now they have all three branches and still can't get rid of it. Now fuck them all the left and the right all fucking liars. I voted for Romney and MCCain. Then MCCain votes no on repeal. He comes back to vote no. I think MCCain should die already. I think we need a third party a populist party and fuck the other two parties. I would not vote for any of them again. Yes, all the news stations are left. Who watches them anymore. Still think the Russians caused Hillary to lose? Well what happen to that special procurator investigation. It was bullshit and why was a special procuring even allowed when republicans had all three branches. The republicans want it to try and get rid of trump so pence can become president. So fuck pence too. Maybe they want another civil war because that is what will happen if they get trump out. Then put Pence in. To replace him.

Last edited by Footreads; 08/25/17 05:16 AM.

only the unloved hate