Originally Posted By: alicecooper
I'm fascinated by this whole thing just as we all are or we wouldn't be here, but...

If I spend a lifetime being a scumbag and wandering the streets in a bathrobe mumbling gibberish to myself and not wiping my ass after I shit...and fill my other time outsmarting jerk off shrinks into thinking I'm crazy...and with the threat of life in prison constantly over my head...

...would you call me smart too? I didn't fucking think so.

Let's not redefine the term intelligent. Less of a Dumbfuck is what we're really talking about here and we all know it. They say anyone can pull a trigger---maybe it's true, maybe it ain't. And forgive me if I don't put much stock in what some cop says. You think he wants to admit his life's work was nabbing people who couldn't make a grilled cheese sandwich? A cop calling a monster smart justifies the cops existence. A self fulfilling prophecy.

If you do all that and control a very powerful criminal organization at the same time I'd definitely consider you to be pretty intelligent. Chin was extremely dedicated, the guy was like an evil genius.

Last edited by RollinBones; 08/23/17 03:30 AM.