I was watching what's my line on you tube before he died watching him on that fantastically funny. Man they were funny. Before I had a little bit of money I would go to Martin and Lewis movie. Then just Lewis movies before they got to Broadway. They would come in person to ever Movie Theather from Harlem to Broadway and do ten minutes live before the movie started. Those movies were good, but nothing compared to the off the cuff stuff they did in person on the Theather stage. I never forgot it. My wife introduced me to the real Theather. We saw the opening night of a chorus line we had good seats on the right side of the third row. After the show started and the lights were off a couple sat down next to me. It was Jerry Lewis and his first wife. I did not bother them but all I could was remember the good times I had at the theather with his life 10 minute performance. I did tell him at the very end. He was very gracious to me. When he first sat down his wife was near me I saw a ring she was wearing I wanted to steal it but the wife was there so I did not. Then I saw who her husband was and it was a great moment for me too talk to him. The muscular dystrophy telethons were great. I would go when they just did it in a hotel in NYC and I always gave to it.

only the unloved hate