U dumb facks! We ain't talking "love" love

What I mean is people on here as one of u said "are fascinated" with him. What's there to be fascinated about- he was just a lunatic/ stupid boss yet when I say love what I mean is he doesn't get shit on like Gotti does. Put simply he is much more well liked on these boards but they are both the same

Scarfo was equally as stupid as Gotti if not worse

He decided murder was his calling card (yes we know because of what happened to his predecessors) made him that way but it doesn't take away the stupidity ... that fear led to guys like Tommy Del & Crow flipping and taking down the entire org

Granted a rat is a rat and would have turned anyway... but he made it a lot easier for guys to flip since they all saw how Salvi ended up (being loyal means nothing)

Who said he talked to reporters/ rather didn't talk to reporters. Does it even matter, he like Gotti loved to dress up and smile at the cameras

If he saw his name in the papers he was smiling for the entire day (most wisegusy would pay NOT to have their names in the papers)

He appointed his nephew who was the new breed of yappie dons who enjoyed the power and money but couldn't do the time. This put a lot of wiseguys in trouble not only in his own fam but other borgotas

And why did he promot Phil ? It was done to protect himself/ another dumb selfish move

Then he tried to get Nicky son to run things with cousin Tony and look where that got him. Almost killed. If he had any brains he would have realised it was over