I ask everyone, If YOU were president, how would you handle the cartel and El Chapo situation?

I TOTALLY understand that eliminating El Chapo was/is meaningless. There are 1000's of guys willing to step up and pick up the slack.

I SERIOUSLY believe that in order for these guys to be getting the amount of drugs across the borders, there HAS TO BE government officials that are on the take. I don't see any other way to be transporting truck loads of stuff. That tunnel theory is a joke to me. Yes, I believe they exist but not to be transporting the amount of stuff that gets here. Why didn't the El Chapo escape video show us the entire tunnel on video?
He was already out, what the fu*k does it matter?
I believe because there NEVER was a complete tunnel. Yes there was the illusion of a tunnel. They dug the first 50-100 feet on the outside and THEY (gov officials) broke through the shower side.

I seriously believe that El Chapo refused to pay more money to the right people and that is why HE became the ultimate target.
Why aren't they concerned about the other cartel leaders like El Chapo?

Why doesn't the president clean house at the border with people he can trust?

I am sorry, I just DO NOT believe 90% of what the news feeds us and what our government tells us....It is so sad!...We all learn right from wrong in K-12 and then enter the real world and see the adults doing all wrong.

I said my peace!

Last edited by ItalianIrishMix; 08/15/17 02:13 AM.