Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
You know what I hate? People who put other people on the spot and ask if they can borrow money.

Some prick my girlfriend works with asked for 20 off her and, she, being the kind of person who finds it hard to say no, gave it to him and he promised he would give it back on "Thursday".

9 times out of 10 people like this have no intention of paying money back.

Now I'm going to have to throw my weight around if he starts making excuses on Thursday.

Some people are so fucking weak and slimy.

No matter how desperate my financial circumstances were I would never dream of asking to borrow money off someone, unless they were a lifelong friend or close family member; I have too much self respect.

So fucking slimy.

I won't loan money to relatives and expect to get it back you won't get it back. Look at my older brother he owes me about 20 thousand. He was giving me 60 dollars a month smile then he kept forgetting what he old me. I never expected it back so I said forget about it and he did smile my brother fully recovered from his triple bypass and still works from home and his office. He is not poor at 80 yrears old he make about 120 thousand a year he is an industrial engineer.

only the unloved hate