I saw a post on a soccer site that said Seattle in the MLS averages 40 thousand people a game. I told them bull shit because the American game is not that good to get 40 thousand ticket paying fans. They all got crazy like I insulted them not the American game. It has to be promotions or they are giving away thousands of free tickets to soccer organizations there to get that many people there.

Hey it won't matter soon because that World power North Korea will nuke our west coast in the near future. So no more Seattle any way according to the Washington post smile

I told them my son lived in Seattle for a year. Trying to start a sales business there. A sales person could make 200 thousand a year which included a 60 thousand base pay. He kept complaint to me that they were satisfied with the 60 thousand base pay. They were not hungry to make money. Then he tried to hire divorced women with children because they would be more hungry to make more money still did not work. So finally they closed it down in Seattle and he came home. Oh he also said you could not get boars head cold cuts there. They must be fucking barbarians there smile

The problem I have with the American game is when the dribbler is in the up top space in the center of the field there is hardly ever anyone up top center with him to help him who came from the flank. I see the dribbler in the up top space and isolated from his help I get bored very easily.

only the unloved hate