Originally Posted By: Serpiente

I don't get why someone in the administration does not have some type of electronics that can pick up bugs.

They can put bugs in watches, buttons and hats. There is no way these guys can detect wires with any certainty in this day and age.

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Why is it not handled like everyone is wearing a wire , if the Feds need recordings to convict why are these guys not doing security and all meetings.

Just ridiculous to me why sit in a jail for 30 years because of these rats sniff them out and take care of what you got to take care of .

Not just that it would make guys think more then twice if they walk in to a meeting and they are stripped and gone over electronically .

The Feds have rats in every family now !!!

That sounds like a good idea on the surface, but there is no way any criminal would be ok with being constantly checked for wires by their peers. You'd basically be showing disrespect every time you do it. Remember, criminal organizations are run as a brotherhood. You undermine that cohesion/unity when you are constantly checking each other for wires.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese