In my will I am to be buried just outside my soccer field under a shade tree. My wife knows about it she wants to be buried in the plot we bought. I told her we are not going to die at the same time any way. I said just think of it as separate vacations.

Years ago my oldest daughter's pet rabbit died she was married then. But she was upset any way and calls me up. I told her I will be over in an hour and I will take the rabbit to my soccer field and bury it where I want to be buried under that shade tree. I had the keys to get in it was around 2 am. So I go collect the rabbit and I actually tried to do what I said I will do. But it was winter time and the field was frozen. Then I said fuck this. Took the rabbit and put it in someone's garbage can along the way home.

When my friend Johnny told me about his friend and my acquaintance Michael Medish's murder the night we were too all meet at Rao's but Meldish never showed up. He actually wanted me to go to his funeral with him smile that's why I love Johnny if he is your friend he is your friend no matter what you done in your life.

only the unloved hate