Furio, with all due respect and love, the DeCavalcante family did not have a crew in New York, they had two made members and some associates there. New York put a rule there, that New Jersey can not make made men in New York.

The DeCavalcante family is ranked 3rd for me in New Jersey behind the Genovese and Philadelphia crime families. Fuck the Gambino's. They rank 4th, take that puppet theory and shove it up your ass. No disrespect to the detective on here who I have great respect for, (honestly, Baton Rouge had it coming). As I have told some who have listen and followed the evidence, Elizabeth was a crew of the Newark family that had about 25 to 30 members in that crew, and when Newark was disbanded, Elizabeth was named their own family by the bosses of the Commission.

Philadelphia has two and a partial crew in New Jersey, but I think it is just the Capo and a couple of soldiers with about eight or nine associates that Part of New Jersey. The Eagle gained a lot of power even behind bars, if you don't believe me ask Serp. Sorry to put you in the spotlight.

Lol the BH has threaten you with death if you post something from that site? Well tell them that this is a free country and a researcher has his own privacy, but when they put it on the internet, it is no longer private, and tin shields are not bulletproof on any level. They will understand that message Furio and if they dont, I lie and make things up such as names and addresses of the BH forum who switch IP addresses, but can't delete their trail.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green