Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Pmac the family has five big houses in BK and a load of other property and business in the city and upstate.

Michael's House is nice also in BK he just remodeled his father and mother's house upstate gorgeous 60 foot rancher built with river rock with fountains and the whole thing , (and that's just one)all the males in the family have houses up there and so do a couple of the daughters with there husbands .

Teddy family has two houses in the center of the compound down buy the barns.

Allie kids have houses up there also , not lil Allie , Allie boy ! Lil Allie has one but it's a property connected to the main compound. (Along with a couple others)
Serp, didnt u tell me once in a pm that u were reluctant 2 speak of your true knowings of the columbo's?..think b4 u write my friend sssshhhh!

Haha Hoodlum always the level headed one my man.. although tbh im hopin Serp gets liquored up one night and spills all his inside Perisico and Philly Fam knowledge bc i know hes a wealth of fuckin great info just gotta pry it out of him

Serp I know the Persicos own that huge famr property that they turned into a lavish wedding venue/ catering hall and maybe even a B&b.. can u share is it Carmines farm or is it one of the kids? I guess technically they all wouldn't have shit without the Snake so in a sense its pry his lol

Wish i had known this 4 yrs ago when I was wedding venue shopping w my wife, I'd have convinced her old man to spring for my dream wedding at a Mafia B&B so i coukdscgot loaded and spent my entire reception badgering the staff for Stories about the Persicos haha... woulda beat the hell outta Drexelbrook where we ended up having it!
What in the hell r u doing up @ 3 oclock in the morning??what's up dude..hope ur o.k. w/ ur job & sleeping habits & I hope all is well w/ the children..yes we will go stalk Serp down in Ventnor & get him loose someday,he is full of stories..even knows certain "old friends" of MINE dating back 2 my old man's day in the bakers & confectionary's union @ Keebler cookie comp.when it was @ G & Hunting Park back in the day.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...