So I think we all agree that Barney is the definite boss. Ive read from Capeci that Petey Red DiChiara is either the street boss or the underboss.. Assuming for arguments sake that hes the Street Boss....Does anyone have any educated guesses/speculation as to who the Underboss, Consigliere, and top NJ and NY capos are currently?

The last bs chart from five families.com has Benny Eggs as UB but thats highly unlikely seeing as hes pushing 95, but given Sonny Franzese ya never know...my pure speculation is Danny Leo is either UB or Consig.. senior capo who was at one time acting boss. Im gonna guess John Barbato is possibly in tbe admin too(although im not entirely sure hes alive lol).. again just a total guess, but he was a senior very powerful capo for a while.

Id also throw Allie Shades or maybe his kid in as possible admin. Thats entirely based on PB in the past saying him and his kid had a very low key strong crew..but idk how true that is or even if he was referring to Allie Shades or Baby Shades

Where do you guys think Pepe LaScala , Tommy Ficarotta, and Joe Denten jr fall into place? Anyone think theyre in the administration or just powerful skippers? Would any of these 3 be considered the top NY skipper for the Genovese?... also Since Patsy Parrello is doin 5 years and had a very strong crew, who do you guys thinks steps up to be acting capo of his crew?

As far as NJ goes, my educated guess is Ninny Bruschi and Silvio DeVita are the two top skippers in NJ not only in the Genovese familty, but all 5 families that have any NJ crews...thats purely based on talking to knowledgeable Jersey guys both on here and in private that say both of these guys have very large gambling and shylockin crews and both have flown relatively under the radar in terms of LE

Curious to hear what all the knowledgeable posters on here have to say? Again these are just guesses, im by no means trying to insinuate i have any insight just sparking debate...any insight as always is appreciated fellas!

Side note- Furio please dont post a crew list or some fuckin chart from the web or some mafia wiki site theyre all mostly bullshit.. and im askin for the guys on here that know way more than me to give their best guesses or inside knowledge, im well aware especially with the Genovese no one knows for sure..

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 08/02/17 03:23 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"