Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Maybe you should wait to eat the REAL good stuff when you get to Pittsburgh. wink

That's just it. I surfed several Pittsburgh restaurant menus for Braciole to no avail. Madonne!

Doesn't your sister or someone in your family make it? If not--Go with plan B. Try to track down an old Italian lady who has nobody to cook for. lol It takes 4 hrs to cook that in the sauce/gravy to do it right. I've never eaten braciole in a restaurant, probably too old school to serve that nowadays. Good luck.

I have been eating really well this past month. Maybe you should take a trip out here lol.

Well Alf, I did track down an old Italian lady, but now there's a restaining order; it's a real mess.

Seriously though, my oldest sister can make it. However, she's not the cook she once was nor is she inclined anymore to cook speciale. I'll keep looking for it at restaurants. I know how to make it; I may be inclined to make it for myself this fall.

Lol You made her chain around her ankle too long. Keep it short so all she can do is walk from the fridge to the counter to the oven lol not to the phone tongue

If you know how to make it then why not make it? Probably would taste better than someone else's recipe if you ask me. Why disappoint yourself!