Originally Posted By: getthesenets
IIM,

Appreciate you being honest. Do they encourage you to take up old hobbies? Do you lift, run or some other kind of physical activity regularly?

You can beat that shit!

When I was on that crap, I lost all passion for EVERYTHING. It sucked the life out of me. All the things I use to love, I had zero interest in but now, that interest and passion is returning and STRONG.....What worked for me was I believed that I hit rock bottom. I was/is so close to losing my job of 17 years and, I failed to stop on my own. I gave it many attempts and my best attempt kept me awake for 7 days straight. I eventually went back from the pain and misery.....Soon after, I was in tears in my house crying for God to please help me because I cannot beat this on my own....So, in about a few months time, the help came. Something on the inside changed in that place and I feel restored. I believe that I have zero cravings because I am maintaining my connection from above and I am being protected. I wake up everyday and say Thank You for another day on this earth and maintain the connection. If I could think and hustle all day about the drug, I can certainly keep my mind on good thoughts all day.

Also: I and no one else will ever be cured. This is a daily routine that keeps my demons and urges away. If I drop my guard and think I deserve just one, I will be right back where I started..I haven't been this happy in 8 years.

I plan on starting to exercise again real soon. I am only 25 days and body still healing....KEEP MOVING is very important. Lying in bed till you feel like getting up will always fail.

Happy to help anyone!