I thought the question was more of a hypothetical one.... I don't think you guys really need to argue about it. I think actually everybody made some good points both ways.....

Smart money says Bellomo has never seen the guy, but to say it's IMPOSSIBLE that they would ever meet?

I would have to ask the question, What would they meet about? Just going off how the Genovese operated under Chin, probably not for some racket. This one was 9 figures, and he only dealt with Parello, a capo right? Like this is the type of stuff Chin let capos handle. Last time he didn't, it was the rat Savino and his 9 figure Windows racket. So I'm guessing they probably learned their lesson.

I woulda thought it ridiculous ANY wise guy from NY would take em serious after Natale, but Ligambi seemed to have repaired a lot of that lost respect.

Like him or not' Joey is respected on the Philly streets, so if you wanna do business with Philly, you gotta deal with him, I guess....Like Caramandi said, the power of the mob is the gun, and people know Joey will shoot.

Here is a thought, the Genovese dealt with Merlino so as to keep any potential revenue from Philly from going into the Gambino coffers. The Gambinos and Genovese have fought a cold-proxy war for Philly for a LONG time now.....