Originally Posted By: Biggie
I'm sure Barney just stays home..plays peanuckle with his kids, don't talk to anyone cuz he did time...are you people for real? This ain't the Boy Scouts, if there were a big dollar on the table, Barney or any of them would sit with fuckin Liberace , my god the shit I read..he would stay away from Merlin or cuz he drove a Bentley?..guys, these guys gravitate to money not away from it..now, I know Barney, not magazine articles bullshit and I know he's sharp, honorable, and stuffed with money...but, if there was legit money on the table and joey were involved, he wouldn't walk cuz joey drove a bentley..far as joey running guys from ny or whatever, not true..yes he hung with guys from both west side and bonanzas, all half ass bullshit as this case is showing

You are smoking crack. Barney never sat in the same room with Skinny Joey. If anything he has a capo or messenger meet with him. Joey Merlino is HOT and every Fed has hard on to put him away. Who wants to sit next to him at a defense table? Rooster sure doesn't. Lol

You are wrong brother. Stop going to crack houses. Barney is one smart bastard.

Last edited by Ryan98366; 07/24/17 01:52 AM.

GangsterBB Snitches get stitches!