If anyone wanted to stay alive, they should be asking around for the worst H in the area, not the best.

I recently entered a detox facility because I could not get off my Oxycodone. I was on it for 8 years. I had 6 total surgeries, 5 of them in 1 years time 2015-2016 (Yes, no lie)...I was up to 300-450 mg a day. I tried so damn hard to stop on my own and I could not do it. Opiates an H are in such a different class of drugs then the others. (I heard from people in there that Meth and Benzos are crazy too)
Once opiates get that grip on you, there is no letting go. Be prepared to have another job, that you have to pay for.
Anyone thinking about going down that road, DON'T!.Go smoke weed if you MUST do something...Those who haven't gotten too deep into it, TURN AROUND NOW. The longer you do it, the longer it is gonna take you to get out of it. It has been 25 days since I stopped and I think I am 85% back to normal but, what do I know, I have been rippin' and runnin for 8 years straight.

Mind Boggling Fact: 4 people in there said they OD'd on one bag. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! People with tolerance OD'ing on 1 bag.

I don't want anyone to die from this and if I can help anyone, I absolutely will. I feel it is my duty.

Last edited by ItalianIrishMix; 07/23/17 11:56 PM.