I have not seen this it's not out yet right? Did they shoot I mean use a site that supposed to be the 19 hole.on 14 Ave. the girls in that place would make passes to people that wandered in hopping their boy friends in there would kill them. That is what I thought when I first wandered in there with a new friend I first met in Brooklyn when I lived on 20th Ave somewhere around there. When we left he gets a shotgun out of his car and wants to kill everyone in the place. Walk and talks in malls was true. I did it at kings plaza when it first opened. The real DeMeo actually had control of that place and the old airport club across the street from it. The original security force they used was Kay security. Then the started their own security force. He got his guys in the place. A retired police guy named lanzilotti was hired to run it. He made the mistake of hiring my wife's uncle to help in. He was a Korean War guy and a Vietnam guy he was a machine gunner on a gun ship. Did a ton of tours in Vietnam then retired. He started to hire ex army guys and he hire me. Then he became the head of security when the ex cop left. Then I was bring in people every guy I brought in was a thief. We robbed everything that was not nailed down and some things that were. Stole a ton of Cadillac from that place. High jacked delivery truck even robbed an armoured car. Not me my pal nick davino did that. It was fun running that place.

only the unloved hate