Lmao, I was a kid when The Wire came out and watched it as it aired from season 3 until the end, and when I first saw it I absolutely thought they were crackheads too because that was the big thing around my neighborhood. Of course after an episode or 2 I realized it was dope.

I still haven't visited Baltimore but I'd have to at least ride through the West Side to see how it's looking. I went to Philly recently and the fiends out there in North Philly had it looking like a zombie land.

There's a lot of fiends in Boston and in certain neighborhoods there are hot spots where you'll see a lot of traffic, but for the most part the fiends all congregate in one spot near the highway where all the methadone clinics are. Philly reminded me of that spot, except the shit was everywhere instead of one strip. I don't know if it was posted here but there's an interesting article I read about Puerto Rico sending it's addicts here under the promise that they're going to be treated, but once they get here they're like indentured servants.

My bad if you read it before
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/specia..._to_Philly.html