Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Gang beatings is his modus operandi; akin to a pack of hyenas feasting on a weakened zebra in the wild.
i

It's one thing developing rackets and going after guy that are dirty and squeezing them for profit.
It's one thing messing around with gambling and what goes with it.

It's even acceptable to rub out guys that took a oath to do the same to you .

But to beat down men and woman that have nothing to do with the life is something the life should have nothing to do with , it's a different world.

So Skinny was really known for kicking the shit out of innocent civilians with a gang a guys Serp? What a fucking little weasel..

I have ZERO respect for 'men' like this, if it wasn't for his name he would've been fucked up years ago. No wonder Leonetti wanted to kill the little bastard..

I am not a researcher by any means but if you are you can find out pretty easy about his life as a underboss son . And I don't think he did with his hands but I think you get it.

Not just people that gave him a hard time more like people that were doing there jobs etc.

I only know what happened here or what I was told back in the day but I have herd of many !!!
I always said he was zero without daddys name & coattails 2 ride on..a chain snatchin,purse grabin' little street corner (12th & wolf,moore) punk..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...