Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: Mr. Blonde
This is where the entertainment factor for this fight will come from - the prefight exchanges, which have been pretty fun (unless you mind lots of cursing and/or MacGregor's borderline racist taunts).

Americans are funny. They don't have any problem with fighters making racist comments about McGregor to sell a fight but when McGregor calls Mayweather "boy" or mentions favelas they get all hoity-toity all of a sudden.

Racism is racism.

What McGregor's saying is embarrassing but it's not as bad as what guys like Clay Guida and Urijah Faber have said about the Irish, and I don't remember any faux outrage over that.

I think we are too politically correct when it comes to racism. I am probably the least racist of anyone I know. Hard to be a racist when you coach our football and want to win.

But as a kid I loved to fight. To get people to fight I would say anything to get them to fight including racist remarks. Then I had a reason to kick there ass. Soccer players do it to opponents to get into their heads.

Recently very recently there was a Dutch professional who just signed a contract. He is 22 years old I don't care what anyone says a 22 yr old is still a kid no matter how good he can play. He is an Ajax fan and he was on their twitter account talking shit about Ajax now that he is on another team who they will be playing against. I guess he said something racist. One of the guys on that twitter read it and found it nesscessary to tell his new club about it. The club voided his contract. So his career might be destroyed for what he said. That is why I am not on Facebook, twitter or Linkined what ever that is.

only the unloved hate