Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Dude,
Some people dilute the liquid soap. There's a whole community of DrBronner's users out there with tips,recommendations,etc. If you skin feels dry, might want to see what the Bronner's army says about dilution ratios.

How is the Tom's deodorant? I had the same concerns about the natural deodorants that I first had about the bleach alternatives, that they wouldn't be strong enough.

I use the Arm&Hammer deodorant...which is a halfway step towards using fully natural deodorants. I know you work out, so if the Tom's holds up to an active guy, I think I'm gonna load up during the holiday season sales.

Been a while but Dr. Bronner is always in my house now, I have been using it to make my own body wash, using this recipeso thanks for the recommendation Gets.

In regards to deodorant, I have been using Sams Natural for the last 2 months, which works better than Toms of Maine in regards to lasting scent

@ F1

How is your vegan or vegetarian diet going and how is being a grandfather treating you?

Been strongly thinking about giving up meat and dairy entirely.

Just food for thought for anyone else pondering the idea http://plantbasedonabudget.com/

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life