Originally Posted By: sittite
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: sittite
Best bet would probably be Fort Dix. As far as not needing the AB- I'm not sure there's a prison around where the AB isn't top of the totem pole. AB is more a prison gang than anything else-literally their world.

La Eme (Mexican Mafia) is the top of the totem pole in the California prisons. Aryan Brotherhood are allies with la Eme, but not equals. .

I thought about them after I had replied- never woulda guessed they worked together.....nice to see they're all getting along

It's about survival. Just by philosophy alone the AB and EME don't really like each other. They're useful to each other in prison. I don't think there's much association between the two outside of the prison walls, unless it's strictly to discuss business on the inside.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea