Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Foots, good stories. And thank you for telling me about the funny vids because I really did laugh my ass off last night watching them. I needed that!!

I have a story but it's not a very nice one. Back in my Dad's high school days in Cliffside, he and his pals held one of their teachers out the second story window until the teacher agreed not to give the class a quiz he was supposed to give that day. frown

One of my kids went to a public grammar school a few blocks from where we lived. I go to meet my wife to pick my son up. Then we go home and she tells me that a person in one of the building next to the school exposed himself to the women waiting to pick their kids up at the school. So I take my newest friend I made in Brooklyn with me. I made my wife show me the window where it happened. So we go knock on his door it is a kid 15 yrs old more or less. Next thing he is out the window we are holding him feet first and tell him he ever does that again. We are coming back and going to drop you from this window. No problems with him again. Get this some women did tell the police. They visited him but evidently could not do anything about it. Because he was inside his apartment so technically they were looking into his place and not exposing himself to them.

only the unloved hate