My father before he died told me a few stories. He told me about Vincent mad dog cole he invented the drive by. There was a guy who lived right across the street from us. Cole wanted him dead so he drives by the guy and he has the tommy gun. Fired the whole round clip at him. Bullets every where in the street up to the first floor. He hit the guy once in the leg. The gun took him for a ride. It was invented to shoot people in a crowd when on full auto.

Then he told me how Joe Volachie lived in the iron place barn as a homeless kid. That was right around the corner from me. He said that was why he was a rat. That barn was full of east river rats. I used to take one of Daddio guns and we would shoot the rats in that barn.

Then we had the eye doctor story together. Then the movie story and then how he stalked my mother after he saw her coming out of the subway. Then how his family disowned him when he converted to a Catholic from a Jew when he married my mother. Then his sports he was an amature boxer had over 100 fights once beat the champion of the army. He also speed skated on ice.

Plus the hundreds of times he beat us up to make me and my brother good. Then the abuse of my mother he would burn her with cigerates. All this caused me to run a way from home when I was 6. I went back home to help my mother after he was dead. But at that time she was so brain washed that after he died she just wanted to die herself. She actually missed him.

only the unloved hate