Also was weighting for fox 25 undercover to run up on limones wake or funeral. Taking video. They took mark rosettis moms wake or i should say mark rosetti baby shakes deluca o forgot if limone was there anthony d was. They were filming them eating in a restaurant. There was pics of jerrys a funeral but that was north end were i just got a bullshit park ticket for parking in a residential spot i was even there never been to the north end except if its considerd td north. Celtics bruins games. Fighting that. At jerry a. Funeral his brother was in pics and hells angels. A few people were pissed he was given military honors guess they didnt no he was in ww2. Yep big i agree with you its rackets are getting smaller. I just guessing between boston northshore south shore and all rhode island if theres 30 guys active. I think worcester probaly just kicks up to 1 of the 2. The bikers thou shit there deep everywhere. Threw out the state in every little town n city. Boston being the only real city in mass.