Originally Posted By: Footreads
Last night I saw a dollar charge on my two discover cards. I started to dislike that card. I never look at interest rates just pay it. Then by accident I saw the rate of interest on my wife card. I told them why is the interest so high on my wife's card. Her credit score is 790. They gave me a bull shit answer. So the next day I paid off her card. I told them I will pay off my card as well. My interest rate on mine is 11 percent. But because the interest they charged to my wife I paid off my card as well. Last night I saw the 1 charge they do it that before companies make a charge. I have not used the cards after I paid them off. I saw the charge was from Seattle. I don't buy shit from the west coast. Discover you can freeze the account so I froze both accounts. My wife had a saving account with them. She gets a whole 1.10 percent. So I told her take the money out and I will invest here on fixing condo's here. I never touch her money but discover sucks.

This was a debit card so it took out the cash as soon as the guy or girl made the transactions. I filled out a form to get my cash back. You should get a Citi card. They have the best rewards program and will debit the difference on your account if another store has the same item(s) you purchased for less money. American Express and Citi cards are what I use when purchasing tickets for concerts. They give you the better seats and deal during the presages. JetBlue has a card I use to purchase my airline tix but that went from 0% to like 12% so I have to pay it off right away. It gets me my miles so I like it. Have 20k miles to use for my trip this year. smile Best day to travel I notice is Friday the 13th. lol

As far as putting money in the bank, its a fn joke. I have a rate of 1.4% which is hilarious because I remember getting 7.75% not too long ago. Stock market is the way to go. ROTH IRA best.