The Transporter 2, now I went into this knowing that as a "film" it would suck but I was hoping for a good movie. Those hopes were quickly dashed...then cut up and mailed to me in small pieces. This movie was inferior to the original in every way, every way. (Not limited to but including – No hot Asian actress or homoerotic fight scene)

The story is…well it’s not like the first one had a solid story either but, damn at least put a little effort into it Luc. The bad guy is crap, the scenario is crap, the ending is crap (well minus like the last 15 sec), this movie is practically failure personified. The action is lacking and too short, same with the driving scenes….in a movie called THE TRANSPORTER. Off the top of my head I can only think of two “driving” sequences. Plus the effects in this movie are laughable, no actually that isn’t the right term because that implies that you could wring some enjoyment out of them, you have a better chance getting blood from a stone.

The only three bright points, again no that is the wrong terminology – you see this movie is so “dim” that any spec of light seems like a beacon. Anyway the only things that I’m not going to try to wash out of my brain with alcohol are Jason Statham, the chick bad guy who only wore lingerie and used double fully-auto pistols, and the driving scene with the Lamborghini, the rest is a wash. (* or 48 or F)

--------------------------------------
This signature has been sanatized for your protection - The Staff