Billy, I know I can come across as an annoying, whiny asshole sometimes but it can't get any more black and white than someone like Sonny Franzese, who has committed crimes that cover the whole spectrum from extortion to drug dealing to assault to murder to rape and God knows what else.

There is nothing to be respected about the way he lived his life or the fact that he raised two weak, spineless children; one a drug addict, the other a pathological liar, both rats.

I will admit he is a fascinating character in the mold of Greg Scarpa, Jimmy Burke and Roy De Meo but that's it, so were Ted Bundy and Pol Pot.

And no - I am not saying Franzese is anywhere as bad as them but the broad point is the same.

*I've started reading The Goodfella Tapes for the second time and George Anastasia writes in the intro about how John Stanfa and Sergio Battaglia plotted to assassinate him (and his family) by throwing grenades through the window of his family home. All because he wrote an unflattering article

I mean come on.

People are entitled to think I am a whiny, annoying asshole. I will try to stop interjecting my moral grievances into every thread I post in.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.